We are hoping to set up a new
P.A.T.H. – People Able To Help
group to help the Committee run our U3A group more efficiently.
The group will be a pool of members who are willing to help out in any capacity to give our meetings a friendly, supportive atmosphere. This will including :-
- Putting chairs out and away.
- Making the tea and coffee.
- Meeting & Greeting.
- Welcoming new members and showing them around.
- Door money collection.
- Running the raffle.
- Assisting committee members.
It doesn’t have to be at the monthly meeting. If you have any useful skills you would like to offer, please let us know what you could do and how much time you can offer.
- Do you have I.T. skills to share – P.C., Ipad or Smartphone.
- Are you a good photographer – take images for the web page and News letter.
- If you are a member of a group, could you assist the Coordinator.
- Could you help setting up a new group.
Or, would you fancy being on the Committee ? we still have vacancies !
If you are interested let the Committee.- Email me [HERE]